Tuesday 1 July 2014

Philiosophy Of Life By Ogbuka Ifeanyichukwu: Part1



You will understand what life is if you think about the act of dying. When I die, how will I be different from the way I am right now? In the first moments after death, my body will be scarcely different in physical terms than it was in the last seconds of life but I will no longer move, no longer sense, nor speak, nor feel, nor care. You will also come to understand
what life is, when you struggle in life and you achieve nothing. It’s these things that are life at that moment, the psyche take flight in the last breath.

What is philosophy of life?


            Philosophy of life constitutes one of the most important pillars of life studies. The task of philosophy of life is to think deeply about the question “what is life, death and destiny”.                                                                                                                            
Philosophy of life is the study of life. It is all about knowing the principles guiding life. One may ask “what is life all about”? What is the purpose of living here on earth? Probably everyman in this world always have such type of question. You may ask yourself, “Why am I reading today? Why am I hunting for a job? Why am I struggling in life to reach the sky? What is the need for me to do all this things when I that one day I have to go. What will be my destiny here on earth? What will my future after death? What are the principles guiding life. These are all the questions running through ones mind. But if we know the way, is very easy to follow the path.


     


Philosophical inquiry into some basic concept concerning life, death and destiny


     Let us remember that the ultimate aim of life studies is to help us live our limited life without regret and also to fulfill our destiny here on earth, hence, first, we have to make clear what the exact meaning of “limited life” is. We are all going to die sooner or later but what does this mean to us exactly. Surprisingly, this is an extreme hard question to answer. Sometimes we think that we are the way of a long journey. Until when life pushes us to the wall, we then know we have a limited life. I can really say that the purpose of this limited life is to be busy in something and not only been busy but also for us to make a positive impact in peoples lives. Don’t you think it necessary for you? In our happy days, we do not think much about this but in pain all philosophical things dances around us. We all have a mission to accomplish her on earth. This is related to a question, “What is my destiny here on earth?” we all have a mission here on earth. We were all created for a purpose. As we all different names with different background, our destiny is also like that. What I have come to realize here on earth is that even if we die at younger age and still fulfill our destiny here on earth we have no problem. Once we impacted positively in some ones life when alive we will have a good reward. I believe that first we have to discover our destiny before we can achieve our mission. What I have come to realize is that our weak point is our destiny. For us to discover our destiny we have to know what our weak point in life is.
Napoleon Hill once wrote in his book that we are mind with body. Because we are mind, we possess mystical powers known and unknown. If we dare to explore the powers of our mind, I believe we can achieve our destiny here on earth. If you can direct your thoughts, control your emotions you ordain our destiny.
We are all going to die sooner or later. This closely connected to another question, “what happens when I die?” but we cannot know anything certain about this question. Hence the question of life study would be like this “what is the meaning of life?” when we do know nothing about life after death. Also we have to make clear about other important questions, such as “what is life without regret?” we are going to die in the end, so why must we live? What is different between life and existence? Probably life without regret means that when I die, I can really believe that I am happy to have been born. Through out my existence on earth, I made an impact. I transformed lives positively.


What is life? 

            One may say “I have done good things but nobody says to me a single world of appraisal and a lot of times when I have done nothing, doing some normal things then people say I have done a good job.” What is life all about? What we are told about life are the opposite of what we see.
Life is period between some ones birth and death. This is the period of time (limited time) between birth and death. This the time we have in our whole life to do anything we want to do. This the time we all have to make a difference in our world.
             We can also have a clear understanding of what life is all about, if we read about creation in the book of Genesis. We saw that God created man in His image and breathed inside man. God deposited an extension of His inside every man. Therefore life is an extension of God in us. It is the power we have to make a difference in our world. To be continued....
                                                                                       
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment