Tuesday 27 December 2016

LIFE AND ME

 

What i have come to understand about life is that we can never understand it all..., i can only share a part i have come to understand and you can only share a
part of it that you understand.

LIFE is the opposite of what we personally think  it is. Sometimes i look at my past and ask myself if i am still in the right direction, i remember the old days when life seems to be bed of roses but unknown to me life is a game we all have to play... a game we all will see ourselves... a game that has existed and has no end... a game each and everyone of us will play, drop the pad and move ahead for the forth coming to also play.

LIFE is a mixture of people that you love... people that loves you... people that you hate... people that hates you and people that neither likes you or hate you. All these makes us who we are. How we interact and relate with all these sect of people makes up the life we live.

A world that is complete but seems to be incomplete in the eyes of every man. A world that has different and many things to offer  but yet can not satisfy and make man happy.

 The part of life i have come to experience is so much that i can not even share it all with people.
LIFE made me who i am today...
LIFE structured my pattern of living...
LIFE gave me the understanding i have today...
LIFE showed me that LOVE is what man uses to control his emotion...
LIFE showed me that those i call friends turns out to be my enemies...
LIFE showed me that even those i call my BROTHERS turns out to be against me...
LIFE also showed me that friends offers help better than those i call my brothers...
LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE

I will keep moving ahead till the day LIFE quits with me. But all i know is that
MANY will know me...
MANY will hear my voice and have hope...
MANY will see me and believe in themselves...
MANY will remember me and say it is well...
MANY will live because of the life i lived here...
MANY will hear and read about me and have their freedom
MANY will feel my love which i never believed in...
MANY will see my children and say That is me...

That is LIFE and that is it. Keep moving ahead with me and keep my records to share it with the world.

                                   
 OGBUKA IFEANYICHUKWU N.

writer and an Entrepreneur
Kaduna state, Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment